Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Raggedy Angels Kit....and a freebie!!

Well, it's been a busy few weeks. I shot 3 studio sets (over 1,000 photos) for my son's band and have been editing like crazy. Unfortunately, this meant I had to put my design work on the back burner for a bit.

But, with photos done and a small break, I am back at the drawing board and can hopefully concentrate a bit more on scrapbooking!!

New for March is my Raggedy Angels kit.

A cute, whimsical kit featuring the cute raggedy andy & annie from Whimsy Primsy.

Kit can be found at my Scrapping Garden store!!



To celebrate it's release, I have created some luggage tag freebies for you!




~*Sorry: Link Expired*~
You can now find these HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 02 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete