Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm back!!

Hello!!

Well, I am back from a little hiatus. I lost a bit of passion after The Scrapping Garden closed and have been out of the scrapping loop for a bit....but this past week I have been venturing out on different forums trying to find a little kick of inspiration.

First, I visited DSA (Digital Scrap Addicts). This site is sooo much fun and they are having a major Designer challenge. You can watch as 60 designers compete for a designer slot...each week, 20 being eliminated...and all their challenge kits are free to download for registered users. There are some awesome kits in the mix so head on over and take a peek!

Here are a few LOs from some of the kits produced so far!

Helter Skelter kit by Flergs:



I'm Happy kit by Claudi:



Life Captured kit by JulieMarie:



I have also jumped in with both feet and applied to a CT call for Kris Myers and Kari Q.

Kris Myers kit is called Just Playing. It is a wonderful selection of paint swirls, frames and some great word art.

Here are my two audition LOs:







KariQ's kit is called Laughter. This kit has the cutest birds, glitter and some really nice papers.




Here are my two audition LOs for KariQ:






That's all for now. I hope to start designing a bit more....bringing you some freebies each week.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment