Friday, June 26, 2009

Wrapped Frame freebie & Announcement

I apologize for no freebie yesterday. I had yet another day surgery on my jaw and went to sleep right after I returned home.

Thank you to all who have followed the Watermelon Dreams series!! Your comments and support have been wonderful!

I would love to see some layouts made with this kit!

You may send me a link in a comment or upload them to the GALLERY.

If you missed any of the kit, you may purchase the individual pieces HERE.

If you didn't have a chance to follow the kit, I have packaged the whole thing up and am selling it at a HUGE discount until 11:59 PM July 4th!!...just $5.00 for 10 papers & 64 elements!!

Click on the preview to purchase the whole kit!!

...just $5.00 until July 4th



Now....

Today, I decided to create this frame set after creating a similar frame for a kit that will be coming out shortly!

These 5 frames are created from individual scanned in cardboard pieces, wrapped in ribbon and stapled together!

Each frame has a different colored bow.

Frames measure approx 6 inches.

Available for 48 hrs only!!



**Paper & photo not included**

In no way are any of my freebies to be forwarded through any internet groups, separately or as a whole.
They are not to be uploaded to any hosting site.
Please no direct linking to 4Shared.
Send your friends and groups to my blog instead.


Please take a second and leave some love....more love = more freebies!!
(last 2 freebies had 242 combined downloads and only 4 comments....a bit depressing!!)

DOWNLOAD: ~FRAMES~

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, these are very nice,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute frames. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your talent and for being so generous with your work. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the style of the frame! Thanks! Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these frames - TFS Pamela!

    ps - I grew up in Canton!

    ReplyDelete