Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boudoir Mini Kit

This kit started with a rather odd inspiration, considering it's end name.
I spent the morning at a local park befriending a duck....he must have thought my camera was food cuz he walked right up to me and kept sticking his beak in my lens...he finally gave up and rested his head in my lap. I got some really great pics...he was such a ham....and it was the color index from one of his pics that chose the colors for this mini kit. The end layout incorporates a self portrait, giving the kit it's title name.

So...from this:



To this:



And now, the mini kit, for you!!



Download Boudoir Mini Kit (sorry...link has expired)

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete