Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to the Digital Design Place!
My name is Pamela and I am a former designer for The Scrapping Garden.
Unfortuntely, work and time restraints forced me to leave as a full time designer but I still love designing as a hobby and sharing my creations so here I am...flying solo!!

I may not post everyday BUT I will try to adhere to a weekly event schedule for you to enjoy coming back to.

Fridays will debut a FREE mini kit available till midnight EST Sunday....so stop by and grab it, cuz once it's gone...it's gone!!

Be sure to sign up for the site updates that way you will have your reminder to grab your freebie!!

Mini kit theme requests are always welcome as I sometimes need that little umph of inspiration!!

See ya soon!!

-pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment